The Bernina Express, part of the UNESCO World Heritage List, is the highest section of railway in the Alps and it connects Valtellina and Engadina along a spectacular route. From Tirano to St. Moritz, passing near the Bernina Pass at 2.253 m above sea level, the Bernina Express offers scenic views and amazing landscapes. An incredible experience, perfect for the whole family!
Return ticket Tirano - St. Moritz, lunch included, at the special price of € 99 for two people!
The offer includes:
- return ticket from Tirano to St. Moritz for 2 people;
- lunch in St. Moritz in one of the affiliated restaurants
The offer is valid from February 1st to March 29th. Seats are limited.
Reservations online are required: click here for more details
Adrastea Viaggi proposes a very interesting offer included of journey, stay and tasting of typical Valtellina's products. The offer includes:
- return ticket from Tirano to St. Moritz;
- nr.1 or 2 stays in a 3 stars hotel of Tirano or surroundings, bed & breakfast treatment;
- nr.1 tasting of 3 wines with bresaola and bisciöla in Tirano
Price for nr. 1 stay: euro 79.00 per adult in a double room;
Price for nr. 2 stays: euro 114.00 per adult in a double room;
The offer is valid from February 1st to March 28th (except the Carnival festivities and long weekends) and with a minimum of 2 adults.
Holidays are not included
For more details, click here